Thursday, June 23, 2011

RHH: Questions...P.L.O. style?

1. Are you expecting anything from Timbo King's upcoming solo debut
album "From Babylon To Timbuktu"? Timbo is such a dope artist, it's
about time he releases an album. It's going to be featuring R.A. the
Rugged Man, Killah Priest, and RZA, and Lil' Fame and Bronze Nazareth
behind the boards. Sounds like my dream album, lol.

2. Would the long-awaited collaboration album with MF DOOM be the next
logical progression in Ghostface's discography? As much as I
appreciate his (incredible) solo catalog, he should branch out a bit
more and show his versatility.

3. Can you list some examples where constant singing on an album
lowered your rating? Two big examples for me would be Archetype and A
Face in the Crowd. Tonedeff is a good singer, so it was cool at first,
but after a while it really starts getting on your nerves. And the
singing on Edo's latest joint killed the album for me.

4. Would you like to see Big Daddy Kane drop another album? I've been
bumping some of his 00s verses lately, and it's obvious he could
easily drop a 4/5 album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxZg3C2tTM

^ Rhymes of that quality should not be coming from a retired rapper.

5. How big is your Wu-Tang affiliate collection? Annyrutts hooked me
up with some links recently (plus a lovely Fat Joe pic) and I've been
filling in gaps, so I'd say in pretty proud of the Killa Bee section
of
my library.

6. Do you prefer Ghostface's verse on The Projects, or his verse on
Gihad?

No comments:

Post a Comment