Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Can anyone help me find out what this 90s tv show was called?

I have a couple actions figures from when I was a kid, and I can't
remember the name of the show. It was sort of like power rangers. One
of the action figures I have is a female wearing mostly gold and
white. She has a golden helmet with little wing like things and her
boots also have wings on them. She carried a crossbow type thing with
her. The male action figure has darker skin and wear blue and gold. He
has a blue trident and a golden coin looking thing on his chest that
has waves on it. Anyone know which show these two are from? If I
remember correctly, there was also a third fighter person that wore
red.
Nope, it wasn't He-Man. Their "costumes" were metal mostly. They were
sort of like transformers.
YES!! That was it! Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog!! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment